Wednesday, July 7, 2010

trusted!. susah nak suruh org trusting ourselves, but for me i dont want anyone trust me so much bcoz i'm worried if telepas cakap or hurting them.. but, my own life pon ade yg mmg tak pecaya. of coz lah our own parent right?, so i dont wat i am suppose to do, i'm not wild but i'm juz like enjoy!
but its not wrong for me bcoz i'm juz enjoying such as playing anythng game wif any community n my frens dat already their know.. but dat's not enough and i understand for it, instinct parental was different wif our instinct, so i assume my parents LOVE me so much and i dont want to blame them. nowadays, we will see n saw many 'anak-anak' becoming a rude and wild and i dont know wat is their problem, mybe over enjoy or nak kan perhatian from someone else. if they are truly lonely and never cares about them, i dont think to be such a 'gengster2' ppl will bring peaceful in their life! and when i'm looking for them, i am very2 bersyukur dikurniakan ibu-bapa yg sgt menjaga apa-apa yg saya buat. i dont want to hurt them but i know kadang2 my words are too tajam, i'm sorry mak abah. i love u all but i didnt show it bcoz i dont know how to express juz wif doa, it will show everythng. remember dat i care u a lot more than i care about myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment