Tuesday, August 10, 2010

up up words. haha

wassup guys!. haa arini aku nak share something yg aku jumpe tadi hahaa mmg shit ayat2 nye. and the point is, aku gile3 bosan so aku cari lah something yg funny atleast dpt gak share ngn u guys dlm blog aku ni hah. okey pay attention n read it :)

hye, my motive to write this letter is to give know you something.
I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I have think about this very cook-cook.
I know i clap one hand only. Correctly i have seen you and she together at town with eyes myself, you always ask for apology back back. I dont trust you again, you are really crocodile land. My friend speak you play wood three. Now i know you correct correct play wood three. So, i break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result i pick very correct because you love she very high from me. So, i break off to go far from here. I dont want you to play play with my liver. I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I dont want banana to fruit two times.... Safe Walk ....

hahaa so keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment